-a new workout kicking my "I thought I was in shape" butt
-Brooke wanting Mommy all the time, including at 130am
-Mother Nature, in more ways than 1
-bad mood, bad mood, bad mood
No worries. All of that will be erased soon enough. Aunt Julie comes to visit for the weekend tomorrow. Ahhhh..."Girl Time." Enough said.
Also, how can you not love...

Tattoo Fruit Roll-Ups that tattoo your lips blue...

Or a little girl lovin' marshmallows...

Or 3 little kids caught singing "It's A Party in the USA!"
If all that doesn't work, I am sure my spirits will be lifted as I revisit the ole' Alma Mater Saturday. Yes, it's Alumni Basketball Day at Hanover. And - hold on to your seats -
The Goose
#40
Mike Beitzel's pride and joy
(or worst nightmare)
is returning to Collier Arena. My boys are so excited they can hardly stand it.
So please join me in prayer that my husband doesn't
a) hurt himself
b) hurt someone else
c) miss an attempted dunk
Because it just might scar my sons for life.
But again - no worries. Talked to my good friend, Scott, today. That's Dr. Scott...as in Orthopaedic Surgeon. He is keeping a slot open for Andy on Monday - his surgery day - just in case. God love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment