Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Official...

"Snow Days" are LONG days...and this was just my first one.

Will has a temper. But he always tells me "I'm sorry I talked you like that." We're workin' on it.

Jack has a temper. And extremely chapped lips in the winter that he FREAKS out about. Chapstick is our best friend here - always a tube within reach.

Brooke has a temper. And when she says "Happy New Year!" I seriously think it is in Japanese.

Bath time may be the hardest part of my day - I bathe them all at the same time - but it is usually one of the funnest too. I love watching the boys laugh when I whip Brooke's hair into a point with shampoo. Hilarious!

I live for "The Story." 1230pm Monday thru Friday. No, I don't read to my kids. It's Mommy's 1 hour trip to fantasy world with "The Young and the Restless." I have done it for approx. 28 years...why stop now. And now my kids like "The Story" so I have to keep watching...right?

I also live for bed time. It is so quiet and I love watching my children sleep.

I am addicted to "The Biggest Loser" this season. I cried thru 1/2 of it tonight.

This season of "The Bachelor" is THE.WORST.EVER. Even if it is "On The Wings Of Love."
Puke.

I am getting some ice cream now. Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. What?!? You don't like the Bachelor? ha! I'm still going to watch it but all the girls are horrible!!! And yes, loving the Biggest Loser too! I cry as well...

    ReplyDelete