Sunday, January 24, 2010

GO HC!


Andy is alive. He is uninjured. No need to send bereavement cards or flowers.


He played very well, with the exception of blowing out one of his shoes. Not surprising, however, since they were his shoes from Junior Year of High School. Why does he still have those? One word - PackRat.


The boys LOVED watching their Daddy play. Will sat the entire Alumni Game on the bench, staring in awe. Jack was too busy playing with his girlfriends, Kaitlyn and Kelsey (The Lorenzi Girls). Brooke kept screaming "Hi, DA-DA!" from her comfy seat in her stroller on the corner of the court.

Lots of fun to visit with old friends at the 'Ole Alma Mater. Just a little weird to do it with your kids...I mean, aren't we still young enough to be students there?! And I swear I could have worn that cheerleading uniform again...with a smidge longer skirt.

And a BIG thanks to Ju-Ju for a fun weekend. But I guess she never got the memo you are supposed to let the kids win at Chutes and Ladders....

No comments:

Post a Comment