Friday, January 15, 2010

A Pretty Good Week

We had a pretty good week around here. Back into our "routine" after 3 snow days last week.

We did a little of this...




What can I say - my kids love McDonald's.
And Mommy is addicted to their Cokes - it's crack on ice.

And this guy right here -

We got a great report on him at our first Teacher Conference. Can't believe we will be making a decision soon on which Kindergarten to attend.

I had a conference call for work...yes, I said work. I begin my adventure in "the working world" for my cousin's company in a few short weeks, for a few short weeks. More on that later.

And today we met our favorite partners in crime - The Markarian Crew - for some playtime at the indoor center at Sharon Woods. Love that place. Kids had fun.


Not too sure what she thinks of the tunnel slides.


And I guess you gotta get past these meatheads to get into the ball pit. Be afraid...be very afraid.

Last, but certainly not least, congrats to The Habegger Family (Sarah was my Fresh/Soph years college roommate) on the beautiful addition of Baby John to their family this past Tuesday. What a cutie! I miss tiny babies...

Have a great weekend! And since our team is on "vacation"...Go Colts!

No comments:

Post a Comment