But I left my camera at my Mom's so I had to wait for the snail mail to return it.
That also means I have no pictures of our final Christmas celebration, which was with The Goshorns (sorry Goshorn Family). Here are our highlights:

After a family meeting to discuss the best way to get Santa to stop by our house...

we left Reindeer Food outside to lure the sleigh our way
(thanks, Aunt Julie!!).

Plus milk and cookies for the big guy.

Guess it all worked...he left a few presents for The Goshorn kids!
He also gave Brutus, our Elf, a lift back to The North Pole. We will see him again next year!

Santa did not disappoint, as Jack got his Transformer Trading Cards...

Brooke got a fancy purse...

And, because the real thing could not be transported (nor kept alive), an "alternate" whale was delivered for Will. When he opened it he screamed "My Orca!" He knows his whales at 4...I just learned which one was an Orca this holiday season.

Jack even had a special present for Mommy and Daddy...

A beautiful hand-painted ornament! Something we will always treasure!

Once we arrived in Yoder, Uncle Jon helped the kids throw a fabulous birthday party for Jesus, including re-lighting candles!

I think our family had a great Christmas. Hope yours did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment