Thursday, February 11, 2010

Randoms

Yet another edition of randoms...

I made it to Cleveland for work. Not a fun trip in all this snow. But I am here, working and getting uninterrupted sleep. And Ty Pennington will be at the show Saturday - I might scream out "MOVE THAT BUS!" Original, huh?

I miss my babies.

My babies were well cared for by Aunt Stacy and Baby Cade. No school for Jack made it easy for no car duty but made for long days in the house. Stacy said the boys were very helpful and Brooke is definitely the boss of the house. Now they are with Grandma Goshorn. The Wii is already up and running...I could hear the boys squeal with delight on the phone!

Tooth is still there - thank goodness. I can't miss this monumental occasion.

That is the randomness from Cleveland tonight. Exciting stuff, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment