A little bit of blood and a whole lot of pride later, we have a big boy with a missing tooth!
And I missed it.
I found out via text message when I got off my flight to Portland.
And I cried in the airport.
Especially when Jack got on the phone, recounted the events for me, and told me he and Daddy put the tooth in a safe place for when I get home and then we will put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy.
I love that sweet boy.
I love his Daddy for trying to make me feel better about missing this big "first."
And many thanks to Julie for calming me down, too.
If I am this emotional over missing his first lost tooth...ugh. I have to get it together.

Here is the proud boy!
(Sorry for the poor quality - cell phone picture!)
Now we have to explain how the Tooth Fairy can't possibly deliver 3000 quarters, as Jack is requesting. I'll let you know how that conversation turns out...
No comments:
Post a Comment