Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Randoms

Random things I have heard at my house in the last week:

Jack: "Mom, do you wanna know why Brooke is bossy? Because YOU are bossy to us. Like how you boss us around, she just wants to boss one of us around."
Thanks for that clarification.

Will: "I don't know why. I just want to hide behind the door."
You can probably guess what this was all about...

Jack (at 645am):"Mom, I am ready to get up."
Mom: "Jack, go back to bed. It is not time to get up yet."
Jack (about 2 mins. later) "Mom...I forgot that I puked last night."
Thanks for that wake-up call.

Brooke: "NO!" "NO!" "NO!" "Ieee Wuv YOU!"
In no particular order, mind you.

And finally...while showing Will and I the American Flag he made at school last week...
Jack: "See Will - you can hold this up and say your American Idols!"

Don't you wish you were a fly on OUR walls??!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are hilarious! The "puking last night" and "American Idols"....and why don't you stop "bossing your kids around all the time" - you big bully. =) Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete