Will started the soccer season today with his 1st game and a new uniform - yellow! Just like Jack's T-Ball uniform...weird. The Rhinos officially re-named themselves The Yellow Hornets before the start of the game. Pretty fitting, seeing as they buzzed all around that field!
Will did pretty well for the 1st game - he kicked the ball in the right direction, only picked it up once or twice and was pretty close to scoring a few times. Even Jack said "Wow, Mom. Will is a lot better this time than he was last time."
Thanks, Professional-Athlete-Jack.
I love this picture...

After the opposing team scored a goal, Will put his arms around these 2 guys and told them "It's ok."

Even Grandpa got in on some of the action!

Is this Andy, Jr. or what?!
My favorite part? When Will was guarding the goal (which he knew to do without anyone telling him to!) he was "talkin' smack" to the other team saying "Ain't gonna kick that ball in here. I am waayyy too fast. I'm gonna git it!"
Like I said...Andy, Jr. or what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment