Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Stop - Final Four

First stop on The Goshorn Family Spring Break Circuit was Final Four activities in Indy.

I have been friends with Scott for over 10 years, when I first started at OrthoIndy. He is a funny, loving, generous friend - who is now dating my sister's good friend (bonus!) - and is also a cancer survivor. And I am talking BIG TIME cancer.

He invited Andy, Rob, Stacy and I to attend the Coaches Vs. Cancer Event the Friday evening of Final Four Weekend. There were a lot of coaches there and it was especially Pro-Butler, seeing as Brad Stevens and his wife were the hosts. Our friends, The Shrewsberrys, were in attendance so it was great to give them both a congratulatory/good luck hug before the MSU Game (which Butler won!).


Great Times with Great Friends.

Now...my kids with the babysitter...let's just say with the EXTRA money she earned from just my kids with puke and poops - her prom dress is paid for.

Saturday we attended the reception for Andy's college basketball coach, Coach Beitzel, receiving the NABC Division III Lifetime Achievement Award. A very prestigious honor for a well-deserving man. Good times and lots of Hanover Basketball stories to share...do the stories ever end??!!

Although the Bulldogs lost Monday (was that a game or what?!) it was a very memorable weekend for us.

Next stop - Easter and the egg hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment