Friday, April 1, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

What a way to start it off yesterday with the Reds win - WOW!!

All my Hanover friends need to check out either my husband's Facebook page or find the Madison Courier online to read an AWESOME article about our fellow Hanoverians, Micah Shrewsberry and Kyle Getter, coaching against one another in the Final Four Game this weekend! You know we are BIG BULLDOG FANS here but amazing to think there will be a Panther representing at the Final Game again this year! Proud to be from HC!!

I am in Raleigh this weekend working so NOT HAPPY I will have to watch the ESPN ticker to get my updates about the game. The woes of a working woman...

And not happy I am here and I have a sick kiddo at home. Dad is working hard and earning major brownie points this weekend, along with "THE ROCK" Grandma Goshorn. What would I do without these 2??!!

Hope you all have a great weekend! GO DAWGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment