skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Goshorn 5
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I Hope This Doesn't Jinx Us...
But Miss Brooke has been running around naked from the waist down for 24 hours and has gone #1 8 times and #2 once.
ALLELUIA!!
I might have purchased my final package of diapers.
AFTER 6.5 YEARS...CONSISTENTLY.
I am seriously thinking a new Louis Vuitton is in order....
I got the money now, right?!
Proud of you, Baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be honest...
Do I really sound like a freak of nature screaming at my kids' sporting events?
Do you cringe when you hear your kids say some things...and then realize they heard it from YOU??!!
I LOVE it when Brooke calls J&W "MY BOYS."
I love it when my kids come home from school singing church songs. Makes it all worth it.
Isn't a child's laugh the BEST?!
Check out these Blogs...
The Habegger Family
Matt and Madeline
Kelly's Korner
The Austin Family
The Grimm Family
The Shrewsberry Family
The Thompson Family
The Waldner Family
The Your Family
Come Follow Us!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Our Blog History
►
2014
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2011
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(8)
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Easter 2011
PLAY BALL!
Can You Hear It?!
Potty Training Update
Happy Easter
I Hope This Doesn't Jinx Us...
Ready for the Weekend
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(143)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment