Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Is Up

With us...

I am in Houston for a home show. Not as warm as I would like but I only see about 20 minutes of daylight a day anyway so why complain.

I have been able to watch a little bit of the OWN network while here. Kinda a fan. Watching how they pulled off 2 "Favorite Things" shows this year was really cool.

My sister came and stayed with the kids for 2 days. She had wake-up/breakfast/school bus/day duty on Friday. Good thing I "forgot" to mention before she came that Jack has to be up by 645am and my kids tend to be up around 630am. She is still in the me-and-my-kids-sleep-til-9am-dream I used to live in. You should have seen her eyes bug out!!

Stacy and Rob stayed to watch the boys in action Friday night at basketball. They loved getting to see the boys, especially the way little Wilbur runs up and down the court. I gotta get that on here before the end of the season. Hilarious!

Brooke tried to help set the table last night, dropped a fork and pierced her toe. Kinda glad I wasn't there for that one.

Daddy took the kids out for lunch today and sent me a picture from McDs. I promptly returned his text with my own that said "WHY is my daughter at McDonald's in her PAJAMAS??!!" His response? "I thought they looked like pajamas. But I asked Brooke and she said they weren't. Crap!" The Goshorns representing the White Trash at McDs today.

I am headed home EARLY tomorrow morning to see my Valentines. I hope you all get some lovin' tomorrow too!

And THAT is what is up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment