Wednesday, February 2, 2011

IN THE BAG!

It's already in the bag for me and it is only February 1st.

Mother of the Year Award, that is.

In case you missed it, yesterday there was a segment on the Today show about a mother who disciplined her children with hot sauce (and cold showers - which I DON'T do) and was convicted of a misdemeanor for child abuse. Now, she did take it to the extreme, with making her kids open their mouth and she would pour the hot sauce in...but still...

I use hot sauce as a discipline method.

The doctor and psychologist that were interviewed in the segment say it is "scarring the children for life" "cruel" and "a form of corporal punishment." Hmmm...

And it was OBVIOUS that Matt Lauer felt these things, too, and did not agree with this form of discipline. But over 33% of the viewers polled did. Which flabbergasted Matt and the panel.

Guess I have something else in the bag...relinquishing my title of President of the Matt Lauer Fan Club.

What am I going to strive towards for the next 10 months?! The ultimate prize has already been won...

No comments:

Post a Comment