skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Goshorn 5
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesdays With Jack
Tonight after dinner I asked Jack to put a folding chair away.
He said "I need help."
I told him "You didn't need help last night. You can do it yourself."
His response?
"I do need help. I must have lost some weight."
Yep...school will do that to you. Wish you going to school would do that to me, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be honest...
Do I really sound like a freak of nature screaming at my kids' sporting events?
Do you cringe when you hear your kids say some things...and then realize they heard it from YOU??!!
I LOVE it when Brooke calls J&W "MY BOYS."
I love it when my kids come home from school singing church songs. Makes it all worth it.
Isn't a child's laugh the BEST?!
Check out these Blogs...
The Habegger Family
Matt and Madeline
Kelly's Korner
The Austin Family
The Grimm Family
The Shrewsberry Family
The Thompson Family
The Waldner Family
The Your Family
Come Follow Us!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Our Blog History
►
2014
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(12)
▼
2010
(143)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(10)
Tuesdays With Jack
God Is Good
These 3
THE.BIG.DAY.
Good News / Bad News
There's Nothing Like It
We're Back!
We Are Alive
Should I Be Concerned...
Top Guns Part II
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment