Friday, August 20, 2010

Good News / Bad News

Good News - We had a great time in Yoder and I had a successful 3 days of work at the State Fair for Angie's List.

Bad News - Last Thursday a pressure guage let go on the back of our master bath toilet (2nd floor) and water ran for 3 hours thru the house - to the BASEMENT!

Good News - I wasn't home.

Bad News - I wasn't home.

Good News - It is covered by insurance.

Bad News - My rates will probably go up, since the current estimate is around $25,000 in damages.

Good News - I know a good water restoration company.

Bad News - My husband works for that company and says I will be his worst customer ever!

Good News - I am getting the hardwood floors and walk-in shower I have been DYING for.

Bad News - Did I mention my rates will probably go up?!

Good News - Work starts next Tuesday!

Bad News - Work will probably take over a month.

Good News - The boys' birthday party is in 3 weeks!

Bad News - The boys' birthday party is in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment