This past week brought a lot of work and change. These 2 things are always good in my book.
The kids spent all last week at my parents' farm in Yoder. They played outside ALL day long, riding tractors, taking pick-up truck rides (and dodging the cops!) and doing "a lot of work." They had their own "clubhouse" outside (courtesy of my parents' new furnace) that they decorated and played in and all 3 learned to climb the big tree in the rock garden that my brothers used to climb.
You would think that would be enough...
Grandpa taught Brooke how to gallop - cutest little pony ever!
AND
Jack pulled his own tooth - that makes 2!
AND
Will has been diaper free since he returned.
Can you say BEST.VACATION.EVER.
And I wasn't even there!
Andy and I got lots of work done around our house - it is amazing how much you can do once you decide to STAY in your house and not move - and did my in-laws landscaping. And I am pleased to say Andy and I never argued once while working together.
Can you say miracle?
We also got to see Reid a few times, along with Big Brother Cade. Love those 2 boys.
Jack got an unassisted double play at his t-ball game and 2 hits. He is a Golden Glove!
Whew...all caught up now? Hope you have had one good week, too!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment