Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Busy and Productive Week

**Please note - in the following pictures you will see nasty scabs and bruises on my children's faces - I do not beat my children. I promise.

Things are going pretty well around here this week...except for Jack going head first over his scooter onto the concrete, all my kids having nasty allergy-eyes and nose and Brooke scratching herself into a nice scab under her nose...oh yeah, and I did not perfect the "fade" with Jack's haircut yesterday (Dad took one look and said "Wow. I might be able to fix that in a week or two.") Like I said, things are going great!

Seriously, here is Us in a nutshell...


This is where you find Brooke all the time - trying to get in the car to play. I always know if she has snuck in there because the horn will honk or the garage door will go up and down. Girl does NOT like it when I lock it.


We celebrated Grandma Goshorn and Uncle Pete (her twin)'s birthdays this week. We got Grandma boxing gloves to help with her workouts (or to kick Grandpa's butt - not sure which) and a whistle to help with watching the kids outside. Should be a very interesting summer.


Yesterday we went to cousin Robert's graduation party and the kids got to visit with Great-Grandparents Sawyer (Bob's Mom and step-Dad). Grandma is always wanting kisses (and understands when she doesn't always get them from little boys) and Grandpa is always up for fun. At 81 years old he was playing cornhole and putting together airplanes with the boys.


So cool my boys (and hopefully Brooke) will know and remember 2 sets of Great-Grandparents. I love it!

Jack and The Golden Gloves played really well yesterday, with Jack having 2 good pitched hits and 2 good tee hits. Will and the Hornets play today if the rain holds off.

And the biggest news of all this week?


Brooke is pacifier free! She only cried once and has only asked for it once and is sleeping great.

Hope you had a great week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment