Had to share a few cute quotes by the Man of the House...
While driving home from school the other day Jack and I were talking about the kids in his class. Out of the blue he said:
"Mom - do you know who the naughtiest person in class is? It is _____."
"What happens when someone in class is naughty?"
"They sit in a chair."
"Have YOU ever been naughty?
"Nope."
"What if they continue to be naughty?"
"They go to the kitchen." (Jack has a kitchen just off his classroom where they cook once a week)
"Have you ever been sent to the kitchen?"
"Nope. But I have gone there to wash my hands."
That's what I like to hear.
The other night Brooke was babblin' up a storm, as if she was asking questions or telling us what to do (probably the latter).
Dad asked Jack:
"Jack, do you know what Brooke is saying?"
And Jack honestly responded
"No. I don't speak that language anymore."
Out of the mouths of babes...babes getting bigger every second...
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment