Upon receiving a Christmas gift in the mail (that he thought was really cool) Jack said:
"Mom, we will have to send them a thank you note."
My heart smiled. Go ahead - say it...MR. ETIQUETTE.
Tonight at 715pm, after a long day with only 1 nap, Brooke walked over, found her paci, walked past me and, while waving, said:
"Nigh-night."
And proceeded to go upstairs to her room and wait for me to catch up, so I could put her in bed.
YES!
We were also playing this afternoon (actually, trying to keep her ticked-off little self preoccupied, as she wanted to be outside playing in the cold with her brothers) and I started to count her toes...and she counted 2-9 all by herself. Go ahead - say it...CHILD PRODIGY.
And last, but not least, not sure if this goes in the "Something Right" category, but I started to get everyone off to bed the other night and Will had their little Leap Frog keyboard out. He turned to me and said:
"Just a second Mom. I have to finish sending my emails."
Promptly type-type-typed away, hit one big button as if to say "Send!" and proceeded to put the keyboard away and head upstairs. Go ahead - say it...THE NEXT BILL GATES.

Gotta love these 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment