Sunday, November 15, 2009

It Must Be Sunday...

Time for another edition of
"What Will The Goshorn Brothers Say in Church THIS week?!"

Our children are known for being the ones that whisper LOUDLY
"Is it over yet?"
"Am I being a good listener?"
"Can I have a tootsie roll when I get home?"

And, my all time favorite...
Jack : "Is it time for heaven?"
Me: "Do you mean communion?"
Jack: "Yeah, communion. What is heaven again?"
Me: "Heaven is where you go when you die."
Jack: "Oh yeah. That is where Michael Jackson is."
Exactly.

But today we had the return of another "Oldie But Goodie."
The Knights of Columbus helped with mass.
That's right. The men in the black tuxedos with the swords and headdresses.
OR...
As my kids call them..
"Look Mommy! The pirates are here!"

Yep...raising 2 good little Catholic boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment