Sunday, November 29, 2009

"And They're Off!"

Yesterday we headed to Louisville and Churchill Downs as guests of Matt Linville and his family, Kelly and Vivienne (Baby L 2 is due this spring). Also there was Dusty Bishop and his family, Keri, Averi and Ella. We all had a great time and the kids got along really well. We felt like royalty, sitting in The Turfway Club and watching the races outside above the private boxes.

I always said after my 1st Derby experience -
not one I care to EVER re-live again...in-field. Need I say more?
- I would never go back unless I had a seat and I was wearing a hat! Well, it was not a day for a hat but I had the best seat in the house! Thanks, Linville Family!


The Family at Churchill Downs


The boys watching the horses


Brooke in one of her many holiday outfits


Hey Dad - is this stub a winner?!

No comments:

Post a Comment