Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Week in Review

Since this is my first day I will do A Week in Review...'cause it has been a BIG week around here!



Last Saturday was Will's 4th Birthday. How I love that boy...his dimples, his contagious laugh, the way he starts most of his sentences with "Well, actually..." He scored a goal in his 1st soccer game and did a "Lambeau Leap" into the crowd for hugs. And he is the youngest by a year! I could not imagine life without this adorable little guy. But I could imagine life with him pooping on the potty...





From the above paragraph and pictures you can assume we started soccer in the Goshorn Home. We signed Jack up with the intention of him playing. His team needed a coach, Andy volunteered, Will got to be on the team...you see the progression. We are the proud Coach and Coach's Wife of the Red Rhinos!



Jack started school on Monday at All Aboard Pre-School. He is in the Pre-Kindergarten class, Mon thru Fri. He has had a great first week, learning his classmates' names, learning God loves you just the way you are, and cutting and pasting (I am not Martha Stewart and we had never done paste...I have been trying to sell my house for 2+ years, give me a break!). He says his favorite part is recess. Hmmm...
PS In the picture you will see Jack with a shiner...let's just say he had a fight with a rope fence and the fence won...the day before the 1st day of school. Jack said the teacher asked him how it happened. No, we don't beat the crap out of our kids!



And little Brooke has just been as good as gold thru all of this nap interruption. We are all learning a new schedule (earlier bed times, new dinner times, drop off/pick up at school) and she has done fabulous. So excited for the cooler weather and a new wardrobe. SO FUN to shop for girl stuff for a change!

Have a great Weekend! Congrats to the Bucks! Go UC!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! So glad to see you're blogging! I'll have to add you to my blogroll. What an adorable family you have...my Lane is in pre-K, too, this year. It's amazing how quickly time goes by with our kids, isn't it? And I hear you about pooping in the potty. My Ellis (2 years, 8 months) tells me EVERY time he has to pee, but won't poop on the potty to save his life. LOL Anyway...can't wait to see more about you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's hard to believe that four years has gone by already! This family wouldn't be the same without your cute little dimples and lots of "thumbs up" from you Will! Happy Birthday to you...you'll always be my little favorite "Womanizer"! :) I love you! Aunt Stacy xo

    ReplyDelete