
No, I did not steal Little Orphan Annie.
Yes, this is my 15 month old daughter, Brooke.
No, that is not a wig.
Yes, that is her hair.
No, I do not tease, curl, color or even brush her hair.
Yes, that is how she wakes up in the morning, before a barrette.
No, she does not play as a blocker for her brothers' soccer team.
Yes, those are farmer's tan lines.
And, yes, I do apply (some) sunscreen to my children.
No, she can not eat her weight in food.
Yes, I only give her 3 meals a day.
No, she does not beat up her older brothers (yet).
Yes, she is the most cuddly, smiley, happy girl in the whole world.
No, you may not have her.
Yes, I plan to keep her forever.

And, yes, I love her with all my heart. Crazy hair and all.
Any more questions?
Too cute! But poor Brooke will never know the joys of running a hairbrush through her hair either. :)
ReplyDelete