Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Those Were The Days...

A while back we took a road trip to HC to watch the Panthers and Coach Miller play ball. Before we left we snuck into Lynn Gym, as it is going to be renovated into a residence hall soon.

The sounds and the smells were the same. It is just the way you remember, except no fans cheering loudly as the Panthers upset Manchester (or the other way around). This place is home in many ways to Andy and I - where I first tried out for cheerleading when I was a senior in high school and met the "other" Julie; where Andy met some of his dearest friends on the basketball court and in life; where I had my first job on campus, working for the volleyball coach; where I first cheered for #40; where he first saw me in a cheerleading skirt...ahhh, the memories!

Here's to ole' Lynn Gym. May her new residents be as good to her as we were.

One last pose...

One last dunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment