Thursday, August 23, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football - Season 2

I am SO EXCITED that Football Season for IHM is BACK! We had our 1st Scrimmage vs. Guardian Angels this past Sunday.

I was very nervous for Will's team - K1. 23 players, only 5 played last year and about 1/2 are tiny little Kindergarteners.

I.WAS.WRONG.

Will's team came out and scored 6 times in the 1st 8 plays...WILL getting the 2nd TD of the game! 40 Yard Rush! SO PROUD!! Final score 36-6.

Jack's team did not disappoint either. They won 18-6 with Jack catching 2 passes - the 1st attempts and completions for his team ever! Considering he was double-teamed most of the game he did outstanding. So proud to see him get tackled, knocked down and held but STILL gets right back up. He got a little mad towards the end at the kid holding him - I love his ferocious spirit!

2012 Angel Bowl at Guardian Angels - K1 and 2nd Grade Teams

#14 Will Goshorn

#40 Jack Goshorn

No comments:

Post a Comment