Friday, April 27, 2012

On To Something Else...

Basketball is not quite over and we are now into Baseball - one of my personal favorites. I used to pace and get so nervous for Jon and Jayson's games...I am now doing that for my own boys.

Here is one of my boys














Here is part of the team lined up for the Opening Day Parade - rainy and chilly as usual.












First game - Jack had a stand up triple and Will was up next and hit a great ball to the outfield. On a wing and a prayer the kid caught it - and Jack forgot to tag up before heading for home. So the umpire - Dad - had to call both Goshorn boys out. Not happy.

Will got on base the next time he was up and as he rounded third, heading for home, stiff armed the third baseman - guess he forgot baseball is not a contact sport. We had to have a talk about that.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great baseball season. GO REDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment