Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What Were They Thinking?

My kids got off the bus today and I could tell were busting at the seams to tell me something.

You see, everyday the boys walk in and tell me what 2 songs they heard on the radio on the way home from school - inevitably one is their current favorite song "I'm Sexy and I Know It."

(Insert Mother of The Year Nomination -HERE-)

Today they walked in and said when the song came on a kid went to the bus driver and said his Mom told him it was inappropriate and he was not allowed to listen to the song. The bus driver did not know the title of the song and also deemed it inappropriate for the bus. Hence, it will not be played again.

This deems the question - WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Because said child who reported this issue with the bus driver? His name is Talent.

Yes, Talent.

I asked the boys to repeat his name 3 times.

Never mind telling the kid the song is inappropriate - because of course it is not - but...

Talent?

Hmmm......

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Drew came home at the beginning of the year telling us about a boy on the bus named Taz. I too had a feeling :) I said something about him at conferences and his teacher said, "Oh I know who he is from the playground." He must live up to his name :)

    ReplyDelete