This little boy just might be our priest in the family.
'Cause this morning, he was behind me in the communion line at church (with my family, sister's family and my parents) and when we got back to the pew he said:
"I did it, Mommy!"
"Did what, Will?"
"I took communion!"
Yep, little Will just followed right along and accepted the host AND wine like a pro.
THIS is a big no-no in the Catholic Church, as you make your First Communion in 2nd Grade.
Ugh.
After I explained to him that he wasn't supposed to do it yet, he needs to learn about communion, what it means and pray about it, I finished with saying it was not his fault but we will wait awhile 'til next time.
He then said:
"That wine was a little spicey. And the round thing? It tasted like a chip!"
My Holy Boy.
This is one of the most hilarious things ever. Can't wait to tell my parents. They will roar!! haha
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see his 2nd 1st Communion:)
ReplyDelete