Our new fancy computer ain't fancy enough to take my memory stick and I can't find my USB port for my camera so I have had no pics to upload. And we have had some fun times, like our first bowling trip. Some day....
I have been working like a mad woman. Gone the last 3 weekends in a row. Now I have 2 weeks off until my last 2 back-to-back shows. We will all be happy when show season is over.
I left last Thursday for Louisville. Brooke puked before I left. Nice. Will had a fever all day Friday while I was gone. Double nice. And now Jack is asleep on the couch with a headache. Triple Nice.
But Brooke just informed me that she was going to her room to play. If I needed her, I could call her cell phone. Alrighty-then.
So...we are still alive...just barely.
Hope you are, too.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment