We went to Yoder for an early Christmas this year to accommodate (mostly our) traveling schedules. It was wonderful to see Uncle Jon and Aunt Molly and visit some friends while we were in town.
Christmas morning was crazy as usual at Grandma Jenny's and Grandpa Bill's. This year Jack, Will, Brooke and Cade helped pass out presents before destroying the family room. Reminded me of when I was little with 5 of us opening gifts!

Jack was especially grateful for new gloves Mommy had been neglecting to buy!

THANK GOD Aunt Stacy got the boys Butler t-shirts for Christmas since Santa could not find jerseys - the main thing they asked for. Hope Fairy Valentine's Day gets a connection before the end of the month!

Brooke got lots of new clothes and baking tools for the kitchen. And a cute headband I have to teach her to keep in!

Reid just watched and didn't make a peep - til Grandpa's fire got him too hot!

Cade loved his new John Deere hat - never took it off!

And what Sorg function would be complete without a little gambling? Grandma and Grandpa played Christmas Bingo with the kiddos. Everyone won at least one game and $1. Lucky Ducks!
Next stop - Cincinnati for Festival of Lights!
Love the Christmas pics! Wish I could have had been a fly on the wall watching the excitement. The kids are looking so old.. they each much have grown a foot since I've seen them.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
I'm glad you are back. I've missed seeing what you all were up to! Glad you had fun and safe travels.
ReplyDelete