Did I just spend the morning buying this sweet boy School Uniforms??!! Ugh. While he was trying them on, with his chest stuck out with pride, he said "Mom, I am really excited about Kindergarten."
Hey Julie! Found your blog from Courtney's! I hope you're doing well. My oldest is starting kindergarten in the fall too...so sad and great all at the same time. email me and let me know which school! mommytoben@gmail.com
Hey Julie! Found your blog from Courtney's! I hope you're doing well. My oldest is starting kindergarten in the fall too...so sad and great all at the same time. email me and let me know which school! mommytoben@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAwww - I feel the same way! It's crazy. I bet it won't hit me until I'm buying Braeden his uniform. Enjoy the rest of the summer!!
ReplyDeletehey girl, i will be buying jack a uniform too - he's going to st. paul's starting in the fall! oh my, tears are forming now! :(
ReplyDelete