Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Full Day in Florida

The kids all bunked together. All 3 of them slept all night - Alleluia!

The boys walked the beach this morning with Dad and met 2 little girls from Argentina. They all collected seashells together. Andy said Jack looked at the girls like they had 2 heads when they spoke Spanish to one another. Yeah, my kids are worldly.

The boys met a little boy named Ethan (6 yrs old) and he went on a walk with us. While looking at a yacht in the marina Ethan said to the boys:
"See that boat? A drug dealer owns it." Nice.

We took all the kids to the nature center to see some animals.
They all held a guinea pig.
Jack drops the guinea pig.
We leave the nature center.

Will comes out of the bedroom tonight:
"I can't sleep. I hear a guinea pig in my room!"
Ya think?!

More tomorrow!
Hopefully I can figure out how to upload some photos, too.
GO BENGALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment